The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments.
As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Development Officer
- Identifies and tracks relevant project program compliance requirements and opportunity for innovation.
- Participates in development of project summaries for collaboration
- Collaborates with other departments to develop feasible ideas toward sustainable economic development of the state
- Supports the development, collection and analysis of departmental metrics and evaluation.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in International Development, Law, Sociology, Political Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience on data base; procurement related activities, consolidating and organizing project information
- Certificate in project management is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online