Topp Information Technology Consulting (Topp IT Consulting) is a dynamic and growing company founded by a team of network engineering experts. to advise private and medium size companies on new product development, expansion of existing network and troubleshooting of emergency situation.
Topp IT Consulting was incorporated in Nigeria in 2014 with its office headquarters in Abuja and the vision to serve the African market by offering tailor-made services to the clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Penetration Tester
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Pentration Tester is needed to join talented, accomplished and rapidly expanding IT Consulting Firm in Abuja. This is a fun and energetic workspace with an abundance of learning and development in order for you to progress your cyber security career further.
- Topp IT you will work with enthusiasts team that are securing data, networks and infrastructures of clients across the nation. You will work in a knowledge-sharing environment, as we focus on career development.
- Topp IT is looking for individuals who take ownership of their responsibilities and drive solutions to solve complex technical issues.
- Our main objectives are to help our clients overcome their security challenges. The successful candidate will illustrate outstanding customer service skills and enthusiasm to provide an excellent service to clients.
As a Pen tester you must have:
- BSc, OND qualification
3+ years’ experience working in a penetration testing role across various sectors.
- Driven cybersecurity professional with a passion for information security.
- Experience working with python, Nmap, Burpsuite, kali linux and Metasploit or equivalent. *Strong analytical ability in relation to solving technical issues and flexibility in handling multiple issues at once.
- Awareness of OWASP vulnerabilities. What you will be doing
- You will become a part of the highly skilled and growing Technical Security team and your role will consist of carrying out penetration testing and vulnerability assessments on applications and infrastructure for a wide range of clients. You will have the opportunity to grow your career in penetration testing with career progression being a major element of the role.
- You will carry out web, network and mobile pen tests for clients.
- You will compose and deliver competent technical test reports for clients including technical and non-technical colleagues.
- You will also communicate presentations on findings to colleagues and clients.
- As a pentester, you will independently perform technical responsibilities and deliver results coherently.
- Possess awareness and understanding of changes/advancements in the penetration testing domain.
- You will support the knowledge sharing environment of the business, and collaborate with colleagues across other relevant teams to enhance penetration testing as a service.
- Maintain compliance with regulations and standards in relation to executing penetration tests.
- You will research 0day vulnerability and write a report about your findings and post it on Topp IT blogs.
- You will oversee the company’s networks.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters as a single PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.