Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate ‘to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive.
Therefore applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Desk Officer, Scholarships (GL 12)
- The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Desk Officer, Scholarships. Working under the supervision of the deputy Director, Scholarships and Bursary, the position holder will act as liaison between the Board and the various institutions of learning across the country.
- The ideal candidate will maintain the Board’s database records of scholarship awards; authenticate students’ documents and status with the various institutions, assist with visa requirements, providing letters to students for such purposes according to the terms and conditions of their awards;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Social Science or Humanities or other relevant subjects; Master’s degree may be preferred.
- Four (4) years of cognate working experience.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online