Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate ‘to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive.
Therefore applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director, Loans
- The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Deputy Director Loans. The Deputy Director Loans will ensure the development and successful implementation of Board’s loan programs.
- The post holder will do so by working with interested parties in accelerating access and optimization of enrollment of qualified students into the various schemes.
- The ideal candidate will coordinate other departments to plan, implement, screen documents of interested students and their sponsors in a transparent and competitive manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Social and Actuarial Sciences.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- At least 8 years’ progressive experience in banking, development funds and marketing.
- Knowledge of higher education landscape in Nigeria and experience working with higher education institutions.
- Familiarity with policy in the areas of education, youth, gender, and employment.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Above-average familiarity with database management, financial tracking, word processing, and presentation software (Microsoft).
- Demonstrated understanding of mobile money transfers, mobile data collection, and detailed monitoring.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online