Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate ‘to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive.
Therefore applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilisation
- The purpose of this position is to support the Board’s strategic goal of significantly increasing the amount of funds and opportunities available to citizens of Kaduna State through partnership with local and international schools and funders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will coordinate fund-raising activities targeted at private sector funding, funding from donor agencies and philanthropists, bilateral education agreements with other countries and/or institutions, and provide specialist support to management through increased capacity to engage with partners, write and submit winning grant proposals. This also includes the ability and competence to develop partnership mapping, ensure adequate stakeholder’s engagement, as well as provide support for management of capacity building initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in International Affairs, Development, International Political Economy or other relevant subjects
- At least Eight (8) years post-qualification cognate experience working in grants management and proposal/ business development/ design.
- Prior knowledge of donor compliance regulations.
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing projects, writing proposals and donor reports.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances.
- Ability to mentor and build staff and partner capacity.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Additional qualifications (preferably a Master’s degree) would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online