estfield Consulting Limited- Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing general technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Microsoft Azure management
- Daily and weekly backup and configuration
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Daily end-user support.
- SSL and SiteLock.
- Project Management.
- Relating with Technology Companies for integrations and businesses
- Testing new technology
- HND / BSc in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.