The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments.
As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment After-Care Officer
- Reports to the Head (Investment Facilitation);
- Maintains a list of contacts and location of relevant MDAs related to investment in the state
- Assists in responding to requests of investors within the state
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Manager Investor Facilitation
- Post- investment follow up to ensure that the operations are going on smooth
- Documents the investment process and suggest process simplification steps.
- Follows up with the potential investors who request information and support them throughout the process.
- First degree in Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Post-graduate qualification, such as an MBA with specialisation in Marketing or Finance or professional qualification in Marketing is an added advantage.
- Five (5) years of experience in investment promotion, banking, marketing or related fields.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online