The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments. As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Investment Promotion Facilitation and One-Stop-Investment-Shop
- Reports to the Director; Investor Relations
- Reports to the GM Investor Relations
- Supports the creation of an attractive and competitive climate for business
- Supports the implementation, execution and delivery of projects as contained in agreements between the State Government and respective investors
- Facilitates the development of a framework for monitoring and evaluating the progress of strategic investment programmes and projects for effective implementation
- Supports the identification and documentation of available land for agricultural, housing, mining, industrial and other uses
- Concludes arrangements with any person for the effective implementation of any programme or project
- Maintains relationships with MDAs within and outside the state for effective facilitation of investment activities
- Takes charge of investment promotion activities of the Department and maintains cordial relationship with other MDAs to ensure hitch free operation of the One-Stop-Shop;
- Supervises the implementation of investment promotion strategies and develops message content on investment promotion;
- Coordinates meetings between KADIPA and other MDAs on investment proposals.;
- First degree in Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Postgraduate qualification, such as MBA with specialisation in Marketing or Finance or professional qualification in Marketing is an added advantage.
- Eight (8) years of experience in investment promotion, banking, marketing or related fields.
- Solid experience and demonstrated knowledge on the general workings of IPA’s around the world.
- Fluency and strong communication skills in English, including ability to draft, proofread and edit correspondence.
- Technology and systems knowledge – Exhibits excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and proficiency of technology or / and systems relevant to functional area. Able to coach less experienced staff on relevant technology and systems.
- Institutional policies, processes, and procedures – Demonstrates relevant functional knowledge and understanding of institutional priorities, policies, operational and administrative procedures, and people. Able to practically apply and guide others in policy application.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online