GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited – Established in 2015, is a vertically integrated Total Facility Management company with operations across Lagos State. GreenKey Facility Management provides you a full complement of efficient, professional and cost effective ways to look after your property. We offer various services to our customers including but not limited to Preventive Maintenance, Asset Management, Solar Solutions, Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Works, Professional Cleaning, Waste Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Administrator / Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring premium service delivery at all units of the assigned facility, assuring a facility running at optimal capacities (e.g. energy saving, water consumption, recycling, etc) and periodic servicing of the facility.
- Constant provision and maintenance of a healthy and eco-friendly facility where the landscaping is regularly monitored.
- Timely reporting and escalation of all systemic CM faults (mechanical, electrical and plumbing), so as to ensure the fastest, optimal quality and the most cost-effective resolution.
- Suggest initiatives to implement sustainability practices, such as increasing energy efficiency, improving waste management practices, reducing water consumption, etc.
- Daily supplementary inspection of all units within the facility as assigned by the Facility Manager; and gathering of site intelligence to assist the Manager on profitable day-to-day decision making.
- Timely review and proper understanding of the PPM schedule for HVAC systems servicing and other and associated electrical and mechanical systems/equipment including plumbing and civil works.
- Troubleshooting and repairing high and low voltage electrical faults, including single phase and 3-phase circuit connections, distribution and wiring; coupled with the ability to interpret electrical diagrams.
- Troubleshooting Pressure devices and pumps up to 10 horsepower and treating Waste Water Treatment and Sewage Treatment Plants.
- Installation and Distribution of Storage systems, Pipes, Valves, with a deep understanding of Plumbing drawings.
- Installation, troubleshooting and servicing of all types of HVAC systems’ faults, with the ability to understand and interpret load requirements and HVAC drawings.
- Handling and supervising of all types of artisan and civil works including painting, carpentry, mansory and welding, etc.
- Daily monitoring of the biometric scanners to ensure full compliance for usage and adherence to punctuality by the Technicians; enforcing optimal attendance with applicable penalties for defaulters per time.
- Continuous evaluation of Minimum Order Quantity (MOQs) and Reorder Levels for each store at an allocated site, in conjunction with the Facility Manager.
- Coordination and evaluation of staff performance, with proposition made to the Facility Manager for technical and non-technical skills development and training (for Officers and Technicians) that ensures premium service delivery at each facility.
- Enforcement of the standards created by the Facility Manager on conduct, hygiene and appearance of Technicians at the point of service delivery.
- Retrieval and update of transfer orders (from the Supply Chain/Facility Manager) and other records from the branch or central store on Zoho.
Client Relations (Internal &External):
- Constant sourcing of vendors and management of the Vendor database with adequate updates (sales/purchase orders) made on all the digital suites such as Zoho and Sage.
- Adequate tracking and oversight of the state of all assets, tools and inventory currently in use, assigned for a project completion and/or stored up for future use.
- Optimal planning and intelligence gathering on the level of inventory stocked for unhindered service delivery, accompanied by weekly scheduled procurement for all needful materials in liaison with the branch store.
- Cost-effective negotiation/selection from the pool of suppliers/third-party contractors to ensure timely procurement (and premium service delivery) while maintaining the defined budgets and having an updated Vendor/Contractor database.
- Weekly preparation of the Escalation reports as generated by SmartOps, for immediate review by the Facility Manager and prompt resolution of all the outstanding CM issues, with clear support accorded to the Facility Manager.
Systems Compliance & Project Management:
- Continuous enforcement on the HSE compliance of Technicians by coordinating routine knowledge sharing sessions, pep talks, and regular meetings on effective and proper use of the GreenKey’s assets, tools, toolbox and other inventory used in the discharge of their duties.
- Daily inspection and enforcement of quality delivery on all ongoing and completed jobs across the assigned facilities.
- Daily review on SmartOps to gather and submit intelligence needful for the Facility Manager’s assessment on the level of quality delivery and customer feedback for each completed task.
- Optimal use and periodical sorting of all database platforms (Zoho, Sage), to ensure a seamless flow of service provision through digitization.
Facility Performance Management:
- Continuous maintenance of profitable external-relationships (with contractor/vendor) to ensure cost-effective budget per facility.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with Engineering Background.
- 3-5 years experience in Facility Managment.
- IFMA, PMP, Nebosh certification is an added advantage
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Technology oriented
- Detail and goal oriented
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.