A reputable Oil and Gas Services firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Attend meetings on behalf of or with the GMD and ensure key deliverables from the meeting are implemented
- Scan and evaluate market opportunities, competition and environmental challenges to identify business opportunities for the Group
- Prepare presentation slides for the GMD’s meetings or discussions
- Build and manage relationships with clients, regulatory agencies, business partners and other relevant stakeholders (internal/external)
- Conduct due diligence on identified opportunities and targets for investment by the Group
- Monitor developments and trends in the business environment, analyze impact on the Group’s operations and develop an appropriate response
- Coordinate international and complex travels and accommodation requirements for the GMD
- Liaise with GMD’s direct reports for all necessary operations support
- Prepare project/activity update report for GMD’s review
- Effectively liaise with all GMD’s direct reports to ensure effective communication and distribution of information/assigned tasks
- Prepare Daily Executive Summary Reports.
- 27-39 years
- Must have banking experience in technical department
- M.Sc or MBA in any relevant course
- Smart, Ambitious, articulate, attentive to details
- Speaking of Igbo and Mandarin would be an added advantage
- Must have business management skills
- 5-8 years work experience as an Executive Assistant.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.