The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments. As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Investor Relations
- Plans events and coordinates the conduct of investment promotion & facilitation activities;
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of the Department (One-Stop-Shop; Inter-Governmental relations and Investment Finance);
- Coordinates the preparation and dissemination of investment promotion literature of the Agency;
- Supports the capturing and documentation of relevant information regarding Investment Relations.
- Provides relevant information to the Manager Investor relations on activities regarding investment in the state.
- Identifies and engages both domestic and foreign investors based on the State’s potential as an investment destination;
- Supports the development of a database of reputable prospective and potential investors both in Nigeria and abroad with a view to reaching out to them when opportunities arise
- Plans and organises targeted and well-researched investment promotion activities including tours and road shows aimed at promoting specific investment projects areas when the State has demonstrable comparative and competitive advantages
- Supports the identification and documentation of available land for agricultural, housing, mining, industrial and other uses so that it can be speedily made available to qualified investors in a manner that protects the rights of all stakeholders (land owners, occupiers, communities) and provides opportunities for optimal land use for investment and job creation
- Lead on resource and coordination for all investment related activities
- First degree in Business Administration / Economics / Marketing / Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Postgraduate qualification, such as MBA with specialisation in Marketing or Finance or professional qualification in Marketing.
- Twelve (12) years of experience in investment promotion, banking, marketing or related fields.
- Solid experience and demonstrated knowledge of KADIPA’s mandate and general workings of
- IPA’s around the world.
- Reliability, resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Effective analytical, research and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and make judgments and decisions with minimal supervision.
- Fluency and strong communication skills in English, including ability to draft, proofread and edit correspondence.
- Technology and systems knowledge – Exhibits excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and proficiency of technology or / and systems relevant to functional area. Ability to coach less experienced staff on relevant technology and systems.
- Institutional policies, processes, and procedures – Demonstrates relevant functional knowledge and understanding of institutional priorities, policies, operational and administrative procedures, and people. Ability to practically apply and guide others in policy application.
- Lead and innovate – Suggests improvements to solve problems.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online