Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Desk Officer, Loans (GL 12)
- The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Desk Officer, Loans
- Working under the supervision of the Deputy Director, Loans, the position holder will support the line manager in the discharge of the unit’s responsibilities.
- In addition, s / he will support in the implementation of effective procedures for the disbursement of loans to deserving applicants, assist in the initial screening process and shortlisting of applications that meet minimum guidelines for the loans program.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Humanities or other relevant subjects; Master’s degree may be preferred.
- Four (4) years cognate working experience
- Familiarity with policy in the areas of education, youth, gender, and employment.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict, and ethical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of mobile money transfers, mobile data collection, and detailed monitoring.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online