The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA) is a One-Stop Investment Centre for business and investments.
As part of our duties, we facilitate Investment in the State by coordinating the activities of all MDAs in business environment. Our approach ensures the realization of the maximum benefits of policies and regulations in the state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Officer
- Interprets data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing report.
- Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities. Collecting and interpreting information as required in the department.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive and reliable database on research activities of the department.
- Generates data on new investment opportunities that will enhance economic activities in the State.
- Periodically produces data and information on the investment status of the State in order to assist prospective investors – both domestic and foreign – to evaluate the State’s potential as an investment destination.
- Performs such other functions as the General Manager may from time to time direct or as may be deemed necessary to achieve the primary purpose of the Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or any related field.
- Relevant work experience as data analyst or business data analyst.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online