Letterworks – We are an institute that helps develop Creative Writing Tutor for primary / secondary aged children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Writing Tutor
Employment Type: Part-Time
Level: Key Stages 1-4
- Teaching small groups of children / teenagers
- Planning and preparing adequately for learning sessions
- Keeping learner records and providing regular feedback
- Monitoring and facilitating learner progress.
The desired candidate:
- Is fluent with written and spoken English
- Enjoys reading
- Has written professionally or for leisure
- Has studied or is studying English/Literature or a related course at undergraduate level, or has taught English at primary / secondary school level
- Has experience (and enjoys) working with children/teenagers
- Is able to work flexibly around the school calendar
- Is comfortable with technology and online learning platforms
- A minimum of three hours weekly.
- Evenings and weekends included.
- Pay is dependent on set criteria and experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Required Documents (to be uploaded with application)
- Three samples of their original written work (in PDF)
- Their Curriculum Vitae (in PDF)
- A Cover Letter (in PDF).