De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Cold room, Blast Freezer, Display Chiller Fridge, Industrial Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our services include all aspects of design, installation, maintenance and repairs of domestic, commercial and industrial systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Utilizing available internal and external data sources to identify key insights to inform commercial pursuit strategy, value creation opportunities, and deal structure models.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- 3 years working in management consulting and/or business development
- Proven track record of leading teams to meet aggressive deliverable timelines
- Proven ability to produce highest quality work product
- Experience in the HVAC industry is added advantage
- Experience structuring and managing large, complex deals
- Excel expertise – you are fluent in modelling & analytics!
- Solving problems with an analytical mind.
- Ready to multi-task and handle multiple functions as a business strategist for the company Identifying new business opportunities as a BDM
- Management of existing Key account.
- Product development
- Contributing to commercial process innovation and improvement through market experimentation and smart risk-taking
- Taking on and leading special projects integral to the ongoing growth and success of the business
- Managing a team of high-performing Senior Analysts to drive the business forward – strong, compassionate people skills are a must
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Business Strategist” as the subject of the email.