Initiative for the Advancement of Waste Management in Africa (aka W.A.S.T.E Africa) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political, non-religious and voluntary organization formed to be a leading source of innovative solutions and strong advocacy for a sustainable ecosystem of solid waste management; engaging government, commercial and residential stakeholders in Nigeria and the African Continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Research Associate
Location: Durumi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sourcing new leads and delivering presentations to clients.
- Writing proposals and responding to client Request For Proposals (REPs).
- Register, keep and maintain a database of all clients, volunteers, waste suppliers and partners.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports on business development activities and performance against established targets.
- Monitor implementation and execution pelletization projects to client’s satisfaction.
- Providing client feedback to the web development team and participating in content development.
- Perform duties incidental to your office as may be assigned by the MD/CEO
- Ensure the CEO holds weekly staff meeting with staff members.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.