Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer / Stock Operator
Job Reference: AO20200020AC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Monitoring stock movement
- Issuing Sales invoices
- Ensuring that all inputs on the invoice match with customer’s order as well as the payments made on such order.
- Recording and tracking stock levels
- Monitoring distribution of stock
- Maintaining stock records using accounting software
- Drawing up inventories
- Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by his direct supervisor.
- B.Sc in Accounting from a recognized university;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in stock management in a manufacturing company;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Laki, Lagos State.
- N100,000 – N120,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.