Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services is a business management consulting firm. Our services include providing Recruitment services to business who desire to fill positions at every level of their organisation. We also specialise in the deployment of bespoke training programs that range from soft skills to industry specific trainings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account / Admin Officer
Location: Bariga, Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator in a Supermarket Or Retail Store
- Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.