First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unit Head, Customer Support / Channels Monitoring
Job Objective (S)
- Ensure all issues logged on firstcustomer/crm and sla helpdesk are closed considering the sla with the customers.
- Ensure resolution of all second level electronic transaction complaints in the bank.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the overall activities of the Customer Support Service and Channels Support Desk teams to ensure excellent service is rendered to Branches and customers alike who contact the team through the various support media – telephone, email or in-person.
- Develop and maintain profitable relationship with customers via the branch
- Escalate observed trends / customer feedback / improvement ideas on all eBusiness Products and processes (Mobile Money, Online Banking and Card products)
- Educate Branches on all observed knowledge gaps by analyzing feedbacks and calls.
- Resolve daily issues of complex scope that impact the team and overall business objectives.
- Ensure timely reporting of daily, weekly and monthly reports on SLA, and activities of the Customer Support Service Desk Team to the product managers and the Group head
- Leverage on the good understanding of electronic business platforms to provide second level support to customer complaints.
- Develop acceptable service standards for all e-business products and solutions
- Monitor, standardize and ensure adherence to service standards of e-business products and services
- Co- ordinate feedback from internal and external customers on e-business services
- Review all processes periodically and develop recommendations for service/product improvements to remove unnecessary bottlenecks.
- Review the Customer Service Offerings on a periodic basis – ensure the Group’s internal and external customer satisfaction rating is excellent.
- Co -ordinate surveys on e-business best practices and benchmark to ensure alignment
- Oversee monitoring of ATM activities and reporting on requisite application(s), ensuring an effective monitoring system.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online