First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, CRM Administration
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities
Project and Stakeholders Management:
- Leads the entire CRM Team in project deployment, system support, user administration, training and campaign management.
- Leads the team in the formulation of CRM strategies and programs and ensures that they stay aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
- Coordination of collaborative CRM activities with other teams and departments in the Bank.
- Identify continual improvement opportunities for the Bank to ensure it maximizes the abilities of the CRM solution.
- Work with end-users, vendors and service providers as the liaison with the IT team.
- Identify and help design CRM-related report requirements and list views.
- Support workflow rules and business processes.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure the CRM environment is configured and adjusted correctly.
- Serve as the liaison between the sales and technical teams in executing the banks CRM strategy.
- Work with both the end-users and the technical team to identify and assist in resolving system issues and provide technical support, troubleshooting software issues, as requested.
- Maintain business and process configurations on CRM solution
- Develop and maintain indices required to measure health status of the CRM solution.
Help Desk Support:
- Support by troubleshooting and solving user or system issues and respond in a timely fashion Analyze potential issues and communicate to assess needs and determine solutions for end-users.
- Supervise support offered to stakeholders and business units using the solution
- Work closely with business leaders to analyze business requirements and communicate to developers regarding configuration and customization solutions that meet delivery and project goals and expectations.
- Assist in development and support personnel in resolving system issues, creating business solutions to meet requirements.
- Keep a monthly statistics report and monitor usage to determine business solutions for business recognized needs.
- Develop and maintain CRM Training Program for staff.
- Instruct new users on the application and train existing users on best practices & new functionality.
- Develop and maintain training materials and user documentation.
- B. Sc. in Computer science, IT or other relevant disciplines.
- At least 6 years experience in marketing / sales administration or customer relationship / customer experience management roles
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online