First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Corporate Loans Disbursement & Fulfilment
- Coordination and approval of loan disbursement within agreed TAT for service excellence, regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction
- Efficient management of loan disbursement and fulfilment in line with the bank’s strategic requirements and credit policies
- Provision of exceptional banking services to both internal and external customers of the bank through timely and accurate disbursement of all Finacle Loans/ Corporate Loan Credit transactions
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day bank-wide disbursal and maintenance of all Finacle loans into customer account.
- Review all valid and required documentation for Loan disbursement and fulfilment (Form3800A, customer’s executed offer letter, Relationship team’s instruction, Loan setup form, Loan amendment form, Overdraft setup, form Restructured facilities setup form) to ensure customers’ compliance with conditions precedent to drawdown in relation to transaction dynamics as stated on F3800B and CAM approvals.
- Interpretation of approval documents and recommendation of applicable disbursement parameters/modalities
- Handles final validation of disbursement of all credit facilities such as (GPLAS, Contract Finance, Overdrafts, LPO, Term Loans, First Edu Loans, Agricultural Credit Schemes with Termly Repayment, Syndicated Loans, Auto Loans and Operational Vehicles etc) and ensuring these are properly set-up in line with the Bank’s credit approval policy.
- Ensuring that maintenance of all disbursed loans is either terminated or amended accordingly to the bank’s principles and policies.
- Validate and approve collateral data captured by the loan disbursement and collateral management officers.
- Authorizes application of appropriate charges and administration of income realization on disbursed facilities.
- Oversees the process of generation of final loan repayment schedule for branches.
- Review and authorise all disbursement schedule generation and maintenance, ensuring adequacy of all required approvals.
- Handle the process of verification of all collateral parameter set up on all credit facilities.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly management and regulatory reports on loan disbursal and collateral management are promptly rendered/delivered.
- Conduct investigation/inquiry on loan disbursement/related issues and ensure prompt resolution.
- Handlling and delivery of loan obligor portfolio utilization report/returns for the bank
- Ensures that all loan disbursed is treated in full compliance with the governing regulatory and policy requirements.
- Handles the process of relative fund utilization account reconciliation
- Supervises the process of rendition of periodical loan disbursement account proofing
- Observe due diligence and flexibility in credit portfolio management to ensure a boosted bottom line in the bank’s books.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders in the department on assurance of bank-wide credit quality
- Oversees the process of on the job handsholding training administration to all the team members
- Oversees the process of effective administration of effective operational risk management responsibilities as it affects the Loan Disbursement and fulfilment team
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintaining the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and ensuring compliance with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Minimum Education: HND / BSc in any discipline
- Minimum experience: 7 years of Relative Banking Experience
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online