First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Channels Support Officer
- Review onboarding documents and implement on the required platform
- Resolve all firstmobile / firstmonie / ussd / online banking issues
- Support web acquiring business
- Support transaction banking group
- Token management and dispatch
- Escalate issues requiring higher level of support.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide prompt and effective issue resolution
- Provide reliable support to web business and transaction banking group
- Provide activity reports to stakeholders
- Escalate and follow up channels’ issues to/with the appropriate officers
- Educate contacts on all observed knowledge gaps in case of subsequent recurring issues.
- Minimum Education: BSc in any Discipline
- Not applicable – Willingness to learn is key recruitment criteria. Aptitude for web applications is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online