Open Employment Nigeria – Our client in the Footwear Making Industry is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client in the Footwear Making Industry wishes to recruit a Production Managerto oversee the functions of the production unit, ensuring the prompt completion of demand within the quality and specifications of the company standard, while ensuring efficiency in the production process.
- Plan and schedule production while maintaining company goals on lean manufacturing and inventory levels.
- Responsible for the department manufacturing quality, implement and manage quality control tools to achieve the proper reporting.
- Maintain a safe working environment by assuring the facility meets all government regulations, company standards, and any other standard/regulations that may apply.
- Ensure the smooth running of all end to end production process, ensuring that the quality and standard of the organization is upheld at all times.
- Review production schedules, materials, and manpower resources to coordinate personnel in order to maximize production objectives while maintaining quality and meeting output requirements.
- Responsible for the product quality/ product workmanship of produce technique methods conformance with production schedule economical manufacturing objectives and profit goals.
- Work with the team to plan, schedule, and perform production activities.
- Oversee, monitor, and direct coordination and maintenance of equipment.
- Audit and implement policies and procedures and production levels in the warehouse.
- B.Sc / HND in any other relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience as a production officer/supervisor
- Good understanding of Project management
- Good knowledge of sourcing and management of Factory Workers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “PM” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted.