TeamAce Limited – We help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receives purchases and check requests from throughout the facility and check for accuracy
- Maintains contact with vendors regarding orders and merchandise, new products, market
conditions, and trends; coordinates purchasing from on-site vendors.
- Receives, inspects, and distributes merchandise to appropriate individuals; files damage
claims with freight companies or vendors.
- Identifies minority firms as possible suppliers.
- Prepares periodic reports related to purchasing, inventory control, and shipping and
receiving within the local operation.
- Conducts annual on-site inventory, prepares inventory listings to include the location and
status of all the products
- Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of supplies; conducts cost/quality comparisons
prior to submitting requests.
- Confers with officials from all facility units to determine purchasing needs and
- Obtains and updates information on open market and contract purchase prices.
- Coordinates expenditure records with company’s accounts payable in order to assure
prompt and accurate payment to on-site vendors.
- B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant,or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of market research
- Solid organizational skills
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online