At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet and Restaurant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Restaurant Outlet Manager you would be responsible for supervising daily outlet operations in selected outlet(s) and assisting with menu planning, maintaining sanitation standards and assisting servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- Responsible for overall business performance of the restaurant through efficient operations, effective cost controls, scheduling labour, inventory and profit management;
- Managing and monitoring the restaurant budget to ensure that set targets are met;
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times;
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff;
- Responsible for the induction, training, development and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule;
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash handling policy, internal control procedures, maintaining inventory, managing food and labour costs, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment, appliances and fittings are kept clean and in excellent working condition through regular personal inspection
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in a related field
- 3 years’ cognate experience with supervisory experience in a Restaurant.
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
N75,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online