CoralPay Technology (Nig) Limited is a CBN licensed Payment Solutions Service Provider (PSSP), a Non-Bank Acquirer and a Switching company operating in Nigeria since 2004. Our team of professionals from different fields make us stand out with our innovative approach to modern-day development and technological advancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Network / Security Administrator
- Our company is looking to hire a Network Administrator who will be responsible for managing the daily operations of our computer networks.
- You will be in charge of overseeing digital security and performing maintenance to ensure that the system is operating at full capacity.
- You will also be tasked with installing hardware and software when necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and related field of study is needed for you to be considered as a candidate. To be successful in this role, a strong understanding of network infrastructure and the ability to administer and troubleshoot network devices are needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sound knowledge of Routing and Switching – Static & Dynamic Routing protocols(OSPF, IS-IS) and ability to implement across multi-vendor platforms(Cisco, Juniper, etc);
- WAN link integration, Tunneling, Redundant Gateway Protocols – HSRP or VRRP, Network Address Translation NAT and PAT;
- Layer2 Switching, VLAN, Inter-VLAN communication, Trunking, Spanning Tree Protocol, Tunneling, Link Aggregation, DHCP, DNS and SNMP;
- Experience in Internet link setup, BGP routing, policy and administration. Internet security administration, web/application and network security practices;
- Experience with IP networking, networking protocols, IPSec, Remote Client VPN’s and Site-2-site, Proxy services;
- Extensive experience in enterprise network & security architecture design and enterprise security document creation.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and Security protocols and standards.
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to security system
- Hands on experience in Packet Analysis using any of Wireshark, TShark, TCPDump or other tools in resolving network problem and identify security breaches
- Working experience with Palo Alto, Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA or FTD , CheckPoint and Fortinet firewalls, Web/Application filtering IDS/IPS, NGIPS
- Strong hands on experience in Radius Server, Cisco ACS or ISE, ENTRUST etc
- Ability to setup effective monitoring system for network and security services.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into IT Network & Security issues and products as required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Visio in developing network security architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science /Engineering, Electrical and Electronics engineering or related field of study.
- Certifications in relevant areas is an advantage
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online