A long established State Microfinance Bank is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Location: Ogun State
- The Managing Director shall be responsible for giving strategic guidance & direction to the board to ensure that the Company achieves its financial vision; mission & long term goals.
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board.
- Plans and implements the long term business strategy of the organization to achieve the overall objectives.
- Devising a 5-year plan and working with other board members to oversee its implementation.
- Working closely with the marketing team on marketing strategy and approach to winning new business.
- Carrying out regular SWOT analysis to mitigate any potential risks through industry & market changes.
- Setting company-wide KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively & efficiently as possible.
- Maintaining a dialogue between shareholders and the board.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services & image of the company in the wider community.
- Setting company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance department.
- Reporting results to the Board and shareholders on quarterly and annual basis respectively
Qualification / Skills Required
- 10+ years of senior level experience of management of people and resources.
- A proven record of success in senior level general or commercial management, preferably in Microfinance Bank or any Financial Industry.
- A degree in Social Sciences or any other related field. Professional qualification such as FCIB, FCA, FCCA, will be an added advantage.
- A wide knowledge of the industry.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Bankers
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- Analytical and presentational skills.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements.
- A very high level of commercial awareness.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be between 40-45 years
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.