CoralPay Technology (Nig) Limited is a CBN licensed Payment Solutions Service Provider (PSSP), a Non-Bank Acquirer and a Switching company operating in Nigeria since 2004. Our team of professionals from different fields make us stand out with our innovative approach to the modern day development and technological advancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire an Internal Auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills. Internal Auditors are expected to be organized with brilliant problem-solving skills and constantly deliver on tight deadlines.
- You should have an outstanding aptitude for math, strong IT skills and superb communication skills.
- To ensure success, Internal Auditors must be critical thinkers with a keen interest in improving an organization’s internal control structure.
- Top candidates will have remarkable presentation and report writing skills and display incredible business acumen.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement
- Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up
- Playing an active role in the maintenance and review of policies and procedures, including ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Degree in Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Two years of Fraud Auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors or Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.