TeamAce Limited – Our client in the hospitality industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- To maintain calendars of HR management team.
- To maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- To be able to perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- To assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- To coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- To be able to produce and submit records of general HR activity.
- To process payrolls and resolve any errors..
- To check up on the welfare of the staff.
- To schedule meetings, interviews, HR events.
- To update online job posting requirements when needed.
- Assist in providing information on employee benefits and programs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related.
- 1-3 years experience as an HR assistant.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Full understanding and knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Assistant” as the subject of the email.