At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage key accounts.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Proven work experience as a Sales account executive in a financial institution.
- Hands-on experience with customer service.
- An ability to grasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement.
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Sales Executive in a Financial Industry.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online