First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Loans Disbursement & Fulfilment Specialist
Job Schedule: Full time
- Ensuring that loan disbursement functions are efficiently done in line with the bank’s strategic requirements and credit policies to prevent income leakages
- Provision of exceptional banking services to both internal and external customers of the bank through timely and accurate disbursement of all Finacle Loans/ Corporate Loan Credit transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review all valid and required documentation for Loan disbursement and fulfiment (Form3800A, customer’s executed offer letter, Relationship team’s instruction, Loan setup form, Loan amendment form, Overdraft setup, form Restructured facilities setup form) to ensure customers’ compliance with conditions precedent to drawdown in relation to transaction dynamics as stated on F3800B and CAM approvals.
- Initiate disbursement of all credit facilities such as (GPLAS, Contract Finance, Overdrafts, LPO, Term Loans, First Edu Loans, Agricultural Credit Schemes with Termly Repayment, Syndicated Loans, Auto Loans and Operational Vehicles etc) and ensuring these are properly set-up in line with the Bank’s credit approval policy. Ensures that appropriate charges are applied to customers’ accounts.
- Initiate collateral management data capturing for all disbursed facilities.
- Review and initiate all disbursement schedule generation and maintenance, ensuring adequacy of all requires approvals.
- Setup of collaterals on all credit facilities.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly management reports on loan disbursal are promptly rendered/delivered.
- Conduct investigation/inquiry on loan disbursement/related issues and respond to mails accordingly.
- Manages and delivers loan obligor portfolio utilization report/returns for the bank
- Ensures that all loan disbursed is treated in full compliance with the governing regulatory and policy requirements.
- Handles relative fund utilization account reconciliation
- Handles necessary periodical loan disbursement account proofing
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintaining the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and ensuring compliance with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Minimum Education: HND / BSc in any discipline
- Minimum experience: 3 – 5 years of Relative Banking Experience
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online