Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Data and Research Analyst
Job Ref.: sfh-46199
Job Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Lead the development and execution of all quantitative and qualitative market studies on the Project, starting with a desk analysis of the market – marketing research and landscape.
- Provide support to the project director and the marketing manager to coordinate the marketing activities, design and evaluate the marketing campaign
- Work with the team to prepare effective project implementation plans, reviews and monitoring activities
- Lead interaction with various business stakeholders to gather, organise and evaluate business requirements
- Identify any potential conflicting business requirements, definition gaps, dependencies between projects, and escalate to project director to formulate a resolution plan
- Analyse, document, and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Maintain accurate, version controlled, documentation over the project lifecycle, which is readily available to key stakeholders.
- Work with the team to collect, process, provide and maintain accurate data on the Project.
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of first degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics or Social Sciences or related field. Master Degree in the related field will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of seven (7) years relevant post-NYSC experience in app development, social media, brand awareness, mobile technology or similar role
- Demonstrated strength and experience in database management and tablet technology for data collection
Skills and Competency required:
- Creative and analytical marketing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent report writing and data interpretation skills
- Supervisory and mentoring skills.
- Ability to use data analytics software (e.g. Python, R) and data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Familiarity and experience with Agile / SCRUM methodologies.
- High level of integrity.
- Relationship management / advocacy skills
- Exceptional time management, planning and organisation skills.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online