GOALPrime Organization Nigeria (GPON) is a policy-driven humanitarian, non-government organization that implements her program through revitalized partnership. it is a non-profit organization with a mandate of making the lives of vulnerable people especially in the face of disaster or crises, GPON is presently operating in the NE regional part of Nigeria where we have reached over 700,000 lives with relief materials, child protection services, GBV mitigation services, livelihood skill-building, health services, and Education support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Communication and Edutainment Animator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full Time
- Under the supervision of the Media Coordinator, the Risk Communicator Edutainment Animator will provide creative inputs and ideas for GOALPrime content and development.
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Create animations for risk communication in both media platforms and in communities.
- Designing and providing high-quality child focus animated content
- Taking audio from our events/projects archive and using this to create new animated outputs.
- Identifying areas in which animated could augment and feed into existing projects
- Support the media officer in the production of internal and external communications tools.
- Assisting and playing a key role in the production of capacity building communication materials like toolkits, publications, documentaries, and IEC materials
- Supporting in the organization of all advocacy campaigns sensitization.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Experience:1 – 3 years.
- N150,000 – N230,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV with a goggle link to access their previous work to: firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.