Le Treda is a modern and progressive next generation Funeral Services provider offering innovative services across Nigeria and beyond. It has built a strong reputation as a leader in the Nigerian Funeral Industry. With core values of excellence, compassion and integrity, the company has a pioneering spirit and continuously strive to improve on the traditions of previous generations.
Serving humanity is a foundation principle and the company exists in conjunction with a Memorial Foundation focused on empowering the underprivileged and vulnerable. Team members play a critical role in delivering a 5 star client experience in the course of serving and supporting bereaved families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Care Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Must have previous customer service experience.
- Previous experience of working within the Event management industry is highly desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to relate with tact and diplomacy.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Needs to be computer literate.
- Flexible as travelling is involved with short notice given.
- Presentable with good manners and carriage.
- Must be highly emphatic and sensitive.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Must be a person of integrity
- Able to deal with client in a confidential manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Exhibit a sense of professionalism, strong work ethics and willingness to learn.
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
- The compensation package offered will commensurate with educational qualification, work experience and industry standards.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.