Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let’s change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
You will be responsible for onboarding applications into our identity access management system as well as maintaining secure configurations and documentation surrounding the usage of the respective applications. You will also help strategize a design for effective user/group/application management within our identity access management system and will be responsible for implementing the strategy. In addition, this person will be responsible for responding to identity access management system related security issues. This person will need to work with users across the business to ensure that Identity Token is configured appropriately for the business with regards to the security controls.
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- 1+ years of experience with supporting access management solutions, including user privileges management, user credential management, and user security behavior monitoring
- 1+ years of experience with Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) IAM tools
- Experience with implementing identity and access management tools
- Experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, and change management
- Experience in leading technical and managerial sessions with clients
- Experience writing API scripts
- Creative and inquisitive professional with excellent interpersonal and cross functional/divisional collaboration skills able to handle work smoothly under stress, managing multiple assignments concurrently, adjusting easily as business needs change, and acquiring necessary new working knowledge quickly
- Highly analytical with strong research skills, able to discern key issues and information in complex situations and resolve issues quickly
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us:Watch “Working at Kraken” Follow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn