Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
What you will do:
- Review and modify CI/CD principles, iteratively
- Maintain CI/CD tools/platforms
- Develop and maintain pipeline configurations
- Automate processes
We expect you to have:
- The ability to decompose complex processes to understandable components
- Proficiency in automating and optimizing processes
- Experience with Jenkins/Gitlab/Jira/Artifactory/other
- Knowledge of scripts and languages such as Bash/PHP/Python/Java
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.