With the most contemporary technology, Research and development (R&D) capabilities and some of the best brains by its side FlexFilms is the trendsetter for the Art and Science of Converting. FlexFilms has set up the global platform for converters , where they can expect more and better every time! Manufacturing in all major continents and enjoying a formidable market presence in over 140 countries, FlexFilms possesses the perfect solution to keep the converting industry much ahead of its time!!!
Deadline: Nov 30, 2020
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Compute Company tax liabilities (eg. VAT, WHT, PAYE, Corporate Tax etc.); payment and submission withing due dates
- Ensure timely and complete reconciliation of all tax related accounts
- Liaise with Factory and HO Accounting teams for all tax, accounting, reconciliation and documentation related matters
- Ensure timely submission of all statutory Returns, Reports and Money
- Maintain and monitor proper Tax calendars and charts
- Ensure no tax related arrears, fines, penalties etc.
- Carry out checks and financial compliance, Highlight and alert on a periodic and ad-hoc basis on all non-compliances in the financial area
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of controls; defining accounting policies and procedures
- Verifying integrity and accuracy of financial operations
- Manage new and existing statutory compliance and incorporate them into financial and management accounts
- Integrate non-financial compliance into the overall system and framework for a unified control
- Able to apply corporate and international tax accounting standards to appropriately report the tax implications of the organization transaction.
- Take care of Company’s Legal and Secretarial matters
- Assist in Statutory and Governmental audits
- Assist in Planning processes, including setting targets, communicating assumptions, coordinating budget preparation, challenging submissions and seeking synergies upon consolidation.
- Perform pre-audits and sanity checks, and advise the IE/Manager and Financial Controller re gaps and improvement-scopes in the system
- Carry out Tax audits and advise systemic measures for improvement.
- Review and analyze monthly MIS and other reports, and assess the compliance status.
- Advise the business at support level on effective performance and compliance management
- Develop and maintain computer literacy on applications critical to the effectiveness and efficiency of internal accounting & compliance processes and procedures
- Candidates should possess a BSc / MBA with 7 – 10 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.