- Assist to coordinate the provision of efficient and effective security services support to safeguard EMTS’s assets and personnel.
- Update security policies and procedures on a regular basis in line with environmental realities and innovation.
- Assist to facilitate training of security guards on security policies and procedures.
- Participate in periodic site visits to assess/verify adequate security officers/guards at various office locations.
- Monitor Service level Agreement (SLA)with security service providers.
- Act as a key interface between EMTS and security service provider officers.
- Monitor activities of security officers at office location and sites ensuring optimal service delivery and compliance with stated policies and procedures.
- Assist to ensure that incidents and crisis are proactively and promptly identified, managed and mitigated effectively.
- Monitor the resolution of security-related issues and matters across the organisation and follow up with relevant personnel to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist with the development of a security-conscious culture among the workforce by organising relevant security programs.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed intelligence/incidence reports for the attention of the Manager, Central Operations/Intelligence.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Central Operations/Intelligence.
- First degree or it’s equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to 9Mobile on careers.9mobile.com.ng to apply