Located in the South-West geopolitical zone of Nigeria, Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976.
Deadline: Dec. 1, 2020
- Design and prepare CSDP Management Information System operational manual,
- Assess the information needs for the various components of the SA
- Review alongside other project staff the data collection forms at the different stages of the micro-projects cycle;
- Prepare technical specification for the procurement of necessary MIS hardware and software applications;
- Monitor the operation of the MIS;
- Upgrade hardware and software;
- Ensure MIS hard and software maintenance;
- Establish the working schedule and the MIS design, including GIS for micro project tracking;
- Develop reports or formats using existing MIS data;
- Develop and prepare the required documents using a friendly report generator;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the General Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- A Degree or equivalent as Electrical / Electronic Engineering; Information Management, Computer Science; Engineering and related fields.
- Five years post qualification experience, two of which must have been in the design, development and implementation of Databases and client – Server Software applications.
- Knowledge and experience with development tools client side rapid applications development and experience using friendly report generator would be an advantage.
The post attract remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidate with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.