Ericsson (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a Swedish multinational provider of communications technology and services. The offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for telecom operators and other industries, including telecommunications and IP networking equipment, mobile and fixed …
Req ID: 424142
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Our Exciting Opportunity
The role of Program Lead for Best Performing Networks in Digital Services Operations seeks at crafting an outstanding and consistent customer experience through initiatives, methods, processes, and tools that drive agreement and collaboration across different Domains
The key accountabilities of Program Lead for Best Performing Networks are, but not limited to, the following:
- Improve the quality and efficiency of the BDGS install base in all its aspects and build outstanding customer experience.
- Build the framework (processes, KPI’s, tools, competence) to be able for MMEA to deliver end2end on this outstanding customer experience.
- Secure embedding of this framework successfully within the BDGS and or MMEA wider organization.
- Assess the current way of working, risks, best practices, and gaps in BDGS, Managed Operations, and Customers Support with respect to the Digital Services Install base and deliveries.
- Implement the right mechanisms to handle the upcoming End-of-License, End-of-Maintenance software in conjunction with Program Lead for Software Sales and Install Base
- Where applicable, drive requirements for automated tools and processes around key points of delivery and performance improvement
- Collaborative approach with Managed Services and Networks functions, to develop and bring to bear standard methodology jointly
- Experience with GOLS, BENT, problem management, change request management, live node activities, project red team reviews are key experiences/competences
- Drive awareness of the units and employees concerned on the tools and processes supporting operational perfection and supervise the implementation of the same
- Ensure compliance and ethics and exhibit outstanding role-model leadership behaviors
To be successful in the role you must have:
- University Degree in Business or Engineering / ICT
- Must have experience across Digital Services Install Base and Networks / Customer Support; can explain the different solutions
- Experience in having led teams of people
- Strong technical and discernment across various Domains
- Ability to orchestrate initiatives and efforts within the organization
- Ability to lead multi-cultural and multi-functional teams, empowering and finding opportunities to collaborate
- Solid project/program management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Ability to work across a variety of different delivery unit types (complexity, maturity, scale)
- Developed analytical skills to identify trends, inefficiencies and value realization opportunities
- Very good understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial and Delivery models
Click here: Ericsson on jobs.ericsson.com to apply