Located in the South-West geopolitical zone of Nigeria, Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976.
- Ensuring the maintenance of records of all types of data and information on SA activities.
- Overseeing the monitoring and evaluation department of SA and coordinating the activities of MIS and M&E units.
- Providing guidelines and guidance for the operations of the MIS and M&E units for them to meet the expectations of the
- Liaising with the LGRC and other Departments of the SA for M&E purposes and working with the communities to ensure effective participatory monitoring and evaluation of CDPs and micro projects
- Consolidating annual budget and work-plan for departments
- Designing field data collection and collation formats for SA
- Liaising with the Operations and Finance and Administration departments to collect and collate data for tracking of key activities of the SA: (budget performance, finance matters like costing/pricing of CSDP activities in the State, Operations etc.
Qualification and Experience
- A University degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Social sciences, Engineering, Extension Services or Project Management, with at least twelve years post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of Computer is mandatory.
- Previous experience in project monitoring and evaluation shall be an added advantage.
The post attract remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidate with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.