Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
The Content Creator/ Social Media Manager is responsible for coordinating the brand’s media activities – sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies
- Create strategies to effectively reach customers and promote sales
- Manage the brand’s social media platforms( responding to enquiries and taking orders)
- Manage day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Provide monthly product updates to management.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree/ HND in any Business related discipline.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent social media management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.