Located in the South-West geopolitical zone of Nigeria, Oyo State was one of the three States carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976.
The Assistant Project Accountant shall be responsible for:
- Assisting in preparing budget and work plan for the SA;
- Assisting to maintain the SA assets database;
- Insisting to prepare monthly/quarterly reports in accordance with accounting reporting requirements;
- Assisting in preparing trial balance and balance sheet.
Qualification and Experience
- A University degree / HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance and / or their equivalents with at least five years post-qualification experience.
- Membership of Professional Association such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA, ANAN and knowledge of computer based accounting packages and experience in donor-funded or rural development project audit will be an added advantage.
The post attract remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidate with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.