The Store Manager is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the store’s operations. S/he will formulate strategies, improve performance, procure material and resources and ensure compliance. S/he should be ready to manage team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle Human Resources functions (Birthdays, Leave, Induction, staff files etc.)
- Manage correspondences via phones, WhatsApp and email.
- Ensure strict compliance and monitoring of organizational rules, policies and standards
- Supervise staff to ensure that they actively carry out their roles
- Handle and resolve all clients’ orders and complaints
- Daily prepare reports.
- Supervise the pattern samples made
- Plan all internal and external events with the Creative Director as scheduled.
- Coordinates daily activities and supervises all employees.
- Daily keep records of all operating expenditure
- Daily supervise store operations
- Monthly collate Taxes
- Settle the store’s utility bills.
- Attend events/Fairs and Industry Specific functions as scheduled.
- Ensure the store is properly cleaned at all times and merchandising is in order.
- Plan in – store events as scheduled.
- Work with Creative Director for events as scheduled.
- Prepare the staff salary schedule
- Scheduling of tasks for tailors.
- Handle and resolve all clients’ complaints
Social Media and Communications content
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Create content for newsletters as needed
- Update customers information and database
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO (search engine optimization) guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Daily assist in stock counting
- Perform quality control check on newly produced inventory
- Daily carry out quality control checks on newly ordered stock
- Manage inventory and procurement from vendors
- Quarterly decide items to be marked down
- Name dresses and set price of garments as scheduled.
- Daily supervise the production of low in stock inventory
- Daily responsible for supply vendors
- Reorder stock when low.
- Daily check inventory and maintain the optimal reorder level.
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchase plans with all stockists.
- Daily assign deliveries to the logistics team
- Daily ensure that all orders are delivered on a timely basis
- Track monthly payments with logistics company
- Minimum of HND/BSC/BA from a reputable and accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a managerial role
- A background in the fashion industry will be an addition
- Skills and Requirements
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools especially Word and Excel
- Proficiency in the use of social media ads for content including Canva, Lightroom, Mailchimp
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing outstanding customer service
- Leadership and Supervisory skills and ability to manage situations within the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relate and network with people
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
N 80, 000 / month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.