CCETC OGUA Energy Limited is a newly established Power generation company located at Ologbo, Edo State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Ologbo, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures/enforces maximum safety procedure in execution of all jobs.
- Supervises all planned and corrective maintenance jobs for effective/efficient plant operation.
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Organizes work schedules/manpower allocation of daily jobs in the plant.
- Perform power analysis on electricity consumptions.
- Modifies control for smooth process operations.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Should be able to work with less supervision.
- The Electrical Engineer shall provide the technical support by providing technical follow-up on the implementation of community infrastructure rehabilitation projects
- The Electrical Engineer is expected to undertake site visits to any requested region distribution towers and sites.
- Drive power loss elimination.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Prepare and present incidences and situational reports to line manager and or management on regular basis.
- Document all maintenance activities.
- Must have Proven problem solving skill
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, etc
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Estimating material, labour, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians and engineers
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Other duties or responsibilities specified by the superior, resulting from the actual and specific requirements of the job.
Academic Qualification and Work Experience
- Must possess B.Sc / HND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering) with recognized professional certification(s) in Engineering. COREN membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years post NYSC relevant work experience, experience in the power sector will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs such as MS Office, Outlook, Power point and social tools
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communications skills in English. Spoken Chinese knowledge is an asset
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- Technology Design
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Equipment Selection.
- N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.