Swift Consulting – We are experts in our fields of work, we use the most modern systems and up-to date knowledge to provide support in all fields particularly in Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Facility Management, Health Maintenance, Education and Business Management. Our team consists of experts in different professions with a wealth of experience in different sectors both within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
- Bachelors degree in Law from any recognized university
- 1-2 years Experience post call, or currently serving
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Lawyer” as subject of the mail