Coscharis Group is a wholly owned Nigerian Conglomerate with businesses and interests that span across various sectors of the Nigerian economy: Automobile, Medical, Foods & Beverages, Information Technology, Engineering and Agriculture. With globally respected partners and an iconic brand portfolio, Coscharis has continued to be a considerable contributor to Nigeria’s economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Electrician
- Accurate and skillful in undertaking the repairs and servicing of motor vehicles including Maintenance, inspection, diagnosis and repair work for electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical vehicle systems.
- Detect and report any additional faults for further repair, verify vehicle functions and its subsystems and carrying out retrofitting work and assessment.
- Provide Technical support and guide technicians and apprentices.
- Work with other departments in the Dealership to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles.
- Comply with dealership rules and regulations including policies, processes, procedures, safety & environmental programs and practices.
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum Qualification: Technical College Certificate, City and Guilds certificate or ND equivalent in Electrical and Electronics.
Skills / Competencies:
- Automotive knowledge
- Ability to read and write
- Basic computer desktop operation
- Driving with valid License
- Practical hands on
- Logical and analytical reasoning
- Problem solving skills, etc.
- Ability to use diagnostic machine
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV (in word format) to: email@example.com Please quote the position / location being applied for, as the subject of your cover note / mail