If you’re searching to earn a well-rounded education, then here is a great platform for you. The University of Skövde is welcoming international students for International Master’s scholarships in Sweden. The grants are open for the year 2021-2022.
The scholarships are available for international students who are liable to pay tuition fees and wish to take admission to the master’s degree programme. The funds cover partial tuition fee waiver for one academic year.
University of Skövde
University of Skövde, Sweden, is a university established in 1977. University aims for excellence in education and research programs. A modern, well-equipped university with internationally competitive research and education with the most outstanding accomplishments.
Students who wish to avail University of Skövde Master’s Scholarship can refer to the following eligibility criteria to know more about the scholarship:
- Candidates must enroll in any postgraduate degree at the University of Skovde, Sweden.
- The candidate’s criteria to be credible for a scholarship are good academic merits, the motivation text, and video.
- Candidates must meet the entry requirements for the master’s program for which they applied.
- Candidates must be an international student who will be studying in Sweden.
- Candidates are required to pay the tuition fee (SFS 2010:543 five §).
- Candidates can be a citizen of any country except the EU / EEA or Switzerland.
- Candidates must meet an equivalent of English 6 for master’s level courses and programs, though a few may require a lower or higher English level.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available to study master’s degree program in the following fields:
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarships will cover partial tuition fee waiver (50% of the tuition fee).
- The grants are given for one academic semester and can be extended, provided that the student has satisfactory academic results.
Why Study at the University of Skövde?
The University of Skövde is a promising and inviting college with top of the line programs and globally serious exploration, a spot where we make progress toward the best achievements. The University of Skovde is equivalent to more settled colleges as far as quality.https://www.youtube.com/embed/jj1zbWumTsI?feature=oembed
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To apply for this scholarship, you must take admission via the www.universityadmissions.se in master’s degree program at the University of Skovde.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After taking admission, applicants must complete an application form and upload a 2-minute video explaining why the candidate would want to take the master’s program at the University of Skövde and how the candidate would be planning to use the knowledge acquired during the program.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Essay requirements
- Proof that candidates meet the specific entry requirements.
- If the applicant is from a non-English-speaking background. In that case, they need to satisfy the University’s English language requirements and ensure that they can provide evidence of their English proficiency if required.
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
International and exchange students from outside the EU / EEA who will study in Sweden for more than three months must apply for a residency permit. Before entering Sweden, you must have applied for – and have already been given and issued – a residency permit.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Contact Address: +46 (0)500 448000 or vxl[at]his.se
University Location: Högskolevägen 1, PO Box 408, 541 28 Skövde, Sweden