Considering to pursue your bachelor’s or master’s study in 2021? Here you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship for international students offered by the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po) in France.
The scholarship is available for the Non-EU students. They want to take admission in bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at Sciences P. The grants will cover the educational fund of the students for the three years of study.
The Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po)
The Paris Institute of Political Studies is a higher education institute located in France. It was established in 1872 to promote a new class of French Politicians. It ranked very well in politics and international studies, where it was ranked 3rd globally in the QS World University subject rankings 2021. The college offer undergraduate and master’s degree programs.
The students must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be from a non-European Union state.
- A student must be a first-time applicant.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a bachelor or master degree program at the Sciences Po.
- Candidate’s household does not file any taxes within the European Union.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying bachelors and masters degree program in the following fields:
- Political Science
- Humanities and Sociology
- Economy and Society
- Political Humanities
- Politics and Government
Why study at the Paris Institute of Political Studies?
Sciences Po college encompasses Economics, law, history, sociology and political science as well as a wide variety of interdisciplinary subjects such as communications, political ecology, sustainable development, socio-economics and globalisation. It was ranked #3 globally in the QS World University subjects ranking.
Benefits of the programs
The scholarships will be provided as follows:
- The studentship will provide educational fund for the students.
- The grants will be provided on different forms ranging from €3,000 to €7,300 for three years of undergraduate study.
- The scholarship will also cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 – €10,000 per year cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters.
How to apply for the scholarship?
For applying to this scholarship, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step1: Apply for admission
To be considered for this EmileBoutmy Scholarship, you must need to send an email to the Admissions Department by filling out this contact form before the deadline. You will use the subject Candidates with a conditional offer of admission in bachelor’s and master’s degree program at Sciences Po. Candidate must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
Step2: Submit Required documents
- Language test score(where applicable).
- Two academic references.
- Official proof from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average
- The candidate provides one certificate per degree and institution attended.
If you want to study in France, you will need to receive a student visa and then a French residency permit, which you can renew before the completion of your studies.
Application deadline: December 6, 2020, for master’s programme and February 28, 2021, for the bachelor’s programme.
Contact address: +33 (0)1 45 49 50 82 or admissions[at]sciencespo.fr
University Location: 27 Rue Saint-Guillaume, 75007 Paris, France