APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance and Administration
Location: Makurdi, Benue
- Reporting to the Project Director, the successful candidate will coordinate annual budget preparations and compliance and ensure that project budgets are reviewed at least quarterly.
- S / He will work with the Project Director on periodic preparation of Financial Statements and ensure completion of project financials on monthly basis.
- S / He will conduct monthly budget / actual analysis to give feedback to Project Director every month; prepare and submission of donor specific monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Finally, review staff and vendor payments to ensure error free transactions and respond to all audit issues related to project financials.
- S / He will review all transactions posted into donor project books and make corrections where necessary before they are posted for consolidation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a first degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
- Must possess a Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Admin or Finance with a professional certification of ICAN or ACCA.
- Must possess minimum ten (10) years post NYSC working experience with at least seven (7) years of experience in a bi-lateral or multi-lateral agency financed project in the Nigeria (or an African nation).
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of project preparation, commercial negotiations, financial management, internal controls/systems development, accounting, auditing and reporting.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent financial standards, rules and regulations relating to good financial management.
- Ability to solve problems, exercising good judgement will be an asset.
- Must be of good character with proven impeccable integrity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online